Redington Claymore Switch Rod
The 6116 Claymore Switch rod is a great two-handed tool for smaller rivers, bigger trout, light summer steelhead, and for the angler looking swinging flies or dead-drifting nymph rigs.
The 7116 Claymore Switch rod is great for both summer and winter steelhead, overhand casting in the surf, and casting in tight spaces.
6116 CLAYMORE: Skagit Grains: 400-450, Scandi Grains: 330-420
7116 CLAYMORE: Skagit Grains: 475-525, Scandi Grains: 420-480
- Fast Action
- Premium grade cork handles
- Polymer Pinch Grip sections on top and bottom handles for increased line control
- Anodized aluminum down locking reel seat for improved balance
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Fully protective cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty