SA Spey Skagit Floating Line
Scientific Anglers have completely redesigned their Skagit head series leaving the traditional, level-belly Skagit tapers behind and now making it fully tapered from end to end. This provides the smoothest power delivery from the rod, through the line, to the tip, and ultimately to the fly.
The floating head is available in a visible, but not obnoxious, sky blue color. The back of the head is identified with a black band that contrasts well with bright colored shooting lines.
- Compact, powerful design with fully tapered belly for consistent turnover and accurate delivery
- Designed to be used with sink tips for targeting steelhead and salmon
- High contrast sighter at the rear of the head identifies the perfect overhang
- Intermediate sink density swings flies deeper and slower than a floating head
- Braided multifilament core for moderate and cold climates
- Species: Atlantic Salmon, Salmon, Steelhead, Trout
- Water Type: Freshwater