G. Loomis E6X Steelhead Gen 2 Casting Rod
Multi-taper technology allow us to reduce weight and increase sensitivity while keeping rod balance in mind – reel attached – which is critical for success in managing drifts and detecting even the lightest bite A comprehensive selection of lengths and tapers to provide anglers with an option for the varying techniques and presentations required to be a successful steelhead angler. Providing anglers with an opportunity to experience the legendary G.Loomis performance and quality.
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Un rivaled durability + performance
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Grade A cork handles
- Technique specific actions
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington