Fly Tying and Steelheading – Insights by Dec Hogan
This popular workshop is designed to get you started into the world of fly fishing.
During the session Geoff will be covering the following topics:
- Casting basics and equipment: Rods, reels, and different set ups.
- Basic fly patters and presentations.
- Stillwater and river fundamentals.
The course will involve classroom discussion followed by practical outdoor demonstrations and practice. Further dates to be added based on demand.
For more details or to register, please call the shop at 604-467-7118
Intro to Fly Fishing
- Dates: March 9, 2019
- Time: 10am-3pm
- Cost: $45.00 + GST
- Location: Hatch Match’r Fly and Tackle
- Class Size: 6 to 10 people
- Instructor: Geoff Baart