What we are doing in response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers,
Effective March 21st, 2020
In response to the rise of COVID-19 and the need to protect the health and well being of both our customers and staff, Hatch Match’r has decided to close public access to the shop. We will be at the shop to take orders, and ensure speedy services, however have taken a number of steps to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
We are implementing the following steps:
– We will take and process orders either over the phone, by email, Facebook or Instagram. Payments can be made by way of e-transfers, or credit cards over the phone.
– Orders placed at the shop will be filled by the staff and payments are limited to debit or credit cards only. No cash will be accepted.
– We will provide curb-side pick up.
– We will offer free delivery within the Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows and Mission area for customers who are not able to pick up or would like to have items delivered.
- Out of town orders over $100 will be shipped for free. This does not include large or heavy items.
- Until further notice, we will not be processing Freshwater Fishing Licences.
We will be able to offer same day pick up or order at the front of the store. So if you like, we can pick you order, process payment, bag it and bring it out to you.
Finally, we will be amending our operating hours:
Open Wednesday–Sunday from 10:00am-5:00 pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however it is important to us that we all do our part to ensure we stop the spread of COVID-19, and ensure that we all stay safe and healthy.
Take care and be safe,
-The Hatch Match’r Team